Monday, November 30, 2009

Girl Guide Cookies

I happened to see these Girl Guide Cookies selling in a hotel during last Christmas and I bought the chocolate mint cookies just to try them out (they were recommended). Since I finished that 1 box, I had been having cookie withdrawal syndrome! When I 'discovered' the Girl Guides selling the cookies again somewhere near where I am staying, I was so happy! Cookie heaven!

Trust me, the chocolate mint ones are truly not to be missed. And that's coming from someone who doesn't really enjoy chocolate mints. I gave a box of them to another friend who is a chocolate and cookie fan and she also said they were delicious! By the way, she doesn't take chocolate mint too but I only realised that much later. :P

Oh, I am not going to tell you where they are selling. Figure it out youself. You know what they say, the food tastes much better after you worked for it! Hahaha!

No comments: